Monday, September 28, 2009

Aduh...

I've agreed to a brother of mine that i would try to blog more often, seeing that I've not been blogging for the past 4mnths... Why? Maybe cos I've been to busy rebelling, plotting and etc..

LOL!!! Rebelling against? Hmmmm... (Maybe if you read on you'll be able to figure it out) But to those who know me, you'll probably guess it. So how have i been for the past months? Well there's always ups and downs in life, otherwise it will be so boring. To those that have not experiencing the ups and downs of life, are you sure that you're still living? My life would have to be more ups then downs but i generally feel that the downs are the one that we'll feel more hence we would feel that we've experience more downs than ups.... So far I've only 1 down in my life, and that's the part that am rebelling against. Otherwise it will be too smooth sailing. Rebelling against? Am rebelling against believes.... Believes or idea of a single person that does not make any sense. Well maybe not to me. I find it rather a challenge of having to rebel subtly and yet obvious to that one particular human. Maybe am allergic to him... Well it seems that whatever ideas or plans he brought up, i'll try to sabotage it.. Is there something wrong with me, or am just doing it for the sake of entertainning myself? Am entertaining myself or am i also his entertainment, maybe he finds it cute to just tweet me a little... Hmmm... Thank goodness I've my hubby to neutralize it all most of the time. I wonder how can my hubby stand for having always be the referee to both of us. He must be so tired or fed up with it. But sometimes he seems to be enjoying himself looking or listening at or to me in action... LOL...

Well enough of my negativity now... I believe it that i should try to be more adaptable just like my other half, or the least i can be is to be to receptive or open to new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment